Regional Sales Manager – North America
Region: North America
Location: Camarillo, California (REMOTE)
Job Purpose: To drive regional sales efforts for Titan’s Engineered Products (P&A / OAT / RIGHTech) divisions
Reporting to the General Manager and Global Business Development Manager, the Regional Sales Manager will service our existing client base in metal plating, metal finishing and metal anodizing industries in North America. He or she will manage our existing network of Sales Representatives in those areas as well as develop new opportunities in the region. The position will require leadership, leveraging of existing client relationships and the effective use of market intelligence to broaden our footprint and continue to strengthen our brand.
- Manage existing regional clients and accounts, in coordination with Territory Sales Representatives
- Generate new leads and business opportunities, identify, and contact plant-level decision-makers
- Solicit Requests for Quotes (RFQ) and bids, lead the development of RFQ proposals and manage proposal response process, including detailed RFQ requirements, content creation and input
from internal stakeholders
- Regional Sales Forecasting and Analysis for industries of interest
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through educational, networking and trade events, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Business Administration, or Management, preferred
- Previous success in equipment or chemistry used for metal plating, metal finishing or anodizing
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Technical Sales or Commercial Business Development
- Design and Procurement of Engineered Equipment
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills, previous stakeholder management experience
- Proficiency with sales-related CRM software applications such as ACT or Salesforce
- Proficiency with ERP software such as EPICOR is desired
- Managing sales resources and ability to travel domestically
Please email your résumé with a cover letter indicating which position you are interested in to: email@example.com.
If TITAN does not have the job position you are currently looking for, we’d still love to hear from you. Send us an email with your resume, and we’ll keep it on file should a related job come available.