Through TITAN’s experienced technical support, commitment to service and superior manufacturing quality, TITAN is dedicated to being the premiere supplier of corrosion resistant equipment to the Metal Finishing, Plating and Anodizing Industries.
TITAN anode baskets are built to the highest standards in the industry, and are backed by a five-year warranty on workmanship. As one of the largest stocking manufacturers of raw material, TITAN is pleased to provide customers with fast turnaround. If stock is not immediately available, TITAN will design, build and ship custom anode baskets in two weeks – wherever you need them.
For additional information on Considerations for Basket Sizing, see the Quick Reference Guide for Anode Baskets located in Technical Resource Section If you have any questions about equipment for your application, please call TITAN Metal Finishing at (805) 487-5050 or toll-free (877) 487-5050.
TITAN stocks common sizes of anode baskets and may be able to fulfill your order from our inventory. If a product is not in stock, we can manufacture and ship to you in two weeks.
Custom Anode Baskets
Our extensive history in custom anode basket manufacturing gives you the ability to work with directly with TITAN’s equipment experts to create the exact configuration you’re looking for.
Talk with TITAN. Together we’ll find just the answer to your basket dilemma.
If you have any questions about equipment for your metal finishing application, please call to speak with TITAN Metal Finishing Equipment (805) 487-5050 or toll-free (877) 487-5050.
Considerations for Basket Sizing:
Sizing and Styles:
- Rectangular Baskets: 2-1/2” x 6″
– Standard Stock Lengths include 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″. Other lengths are built to order.
- Round Baskets: 2 1/2″ Diameter x Length
– Standard Stock Lengths include 18″, 24″, 30″, and 36″. Other lengths are built to order.
BASKET AMPERAGE & ANODE HOOKS
Rectangular Baskets are standard with 50 AMPS/Basket Double Contact Hooks. Higher Amperage is available (i.e., 100 Amps, 150 Amps and 200 Plus Amps).
To determine the AMPS needed per basket, please use the following formula:
AMPS needed per Basket =
Total AMPS of TANK
Total # of Baskets
Amperage Rating Per Anode Hook:
- 25AMP = 1/8″ x 1″ Double Contact Hook or 3/8″ Square Bar Hook
- 50AMP = 1/4″ x 1″ Double Contact Hook or 1/2″ Square Bar Hook
- 75AMP = 3/8″ x 1″ Double Contact Hook or 5/8″ Square Bar Hook
- 100AMP = 1/2″ x 1″ Double Contact Hook or 3/4″ Square Bar Hook
- Inverted “V” Lift Hooks
- Inverted “U” Hooks
- “T” Handle Lift Hooks
- Reverse Lift Hooks for easier access in lifting baskets
- Submergible Hooks
- Loading Chutes for easier anode loading
- Mesh on 4 sides of basket for greater anode to cathode ratio
For Heavy Duty applications, TITAN offers the following anode basket options:
- Heavier hooks for strength and current carrying capabilities
- Ti Clad Copper Hooks for higher amperage rating
- Thicker mesh material to minimize bulging of basket
- Thicker side channel construction
Mesh Selection & Anode Quantities
Three Mesh Types Available: Perforated, Mini-Expanded and Poly Propylene
- ½” Diameter on 11/16″ staggered centers
- 50% mesh open area
- 3/16″ SWD x 1/2″ LWD
- 65% mesh open area
Perforated Poly Propylene:
- 1/4″ Diameter on 3/8″ staggered centers
- 40% Mesh Open Area
Examples – Quantities of Anodes to Fill Baskets (lbs./inch of length):
Rectangular (2-1/2″ x 6″ x L)
- Nickel Buttons: 3 lbs.
- Copper Chunks: 2-1/2 lbs.
- 2″ Copper Balls: 2 lbs.
Round (2-1/2″ Dia. x XL)
- Nickel Buttons: .80 lbs.
- Copper Chunks: .75 lbs
- 2″ Copper Balls: 625 lbs.
TITAN Anode Baskets Request For Quote
Requesting a quotation is easy. Just provide the information requested below, hit submit and your request will go directly to the TITAN Metal Finishing Equipment Team. We’ll be in touch with you shortly.
For additional information on Considerations for Basket Sizing, see the Quick Reference Guide for Anode Baskets. If you’d rather speak with TITAN, please call (805) 487-5050 or toll-free (877) 487-5050 and speak with Metal Finishing Equipment. We’d be happy to answer your questions.