Through TITAN’s experienced technical support, its commitment to service and superior manufacturing quality, TITAN is dedicated to being the #1 supplier of corrosion-resistant equipment to the Metal Finishing, Plating and Anodizing Industries. TITAN supplies immersion coils in many different configurations to meet the specific needs of the industry. Grid coils are used to achieve the maximum heat transfer area in the least amount of dimensional space. Serpentine and “U” coils are used in situations were smaller heat transfer requirements are needed.
- Stainless Steel
Standard Immersion Coil Features:
- 1″ O.D. Titanium Tubing
- Various Mounting Options Available
- Support Braces Between Riser Tubes for Coil Strength
- All Styles Equipped for Water or Steam Service
- Pressure tested at 100 PSIG
- 100% Inert Gas Purged Welds
- 5-Year Warranty
Standard Immersion Coil Options:
- Hanger Straps
- Anti-Flotation Arms
- Solution Level Jackets
- Horizontal or Vertical Orientation for Side Wall Mounting or Bottom Mounts Also Available
Immersion Coils for Steel Pickling Applications Using Sulfuric or Hydrochloric Acid
TITAN Metal Fabricators are the industry experts for corrosion-resistant pickle bath heat exchangers. Our products are all custom-engineered and fabricated to specific applications. TITAN offers a full line of standard and custom designed in-tank immersion coils for the indirect steam heating of pickle bath operations.
- Cost competitive with PTFE Immersion Heaters
- Elimination of downtime due to equipment failure
- No spare parts to keep in inventory
- Superior corrosion resistance
- High heat transfer
- High steam pressures to reduce required surface area
- Fully welded metal design eliminates breakage during handling, installation and operation
- Elimination of acid leaks into steam condensate
Comparison of a PTFE Immersion Heater to a Zirconium Immersion Coil
For Technical Information about the corrosion resistance of these materials, please see the Technical Resources Section.
Would you like to see more images of TITAN’s Immersion Coil Equipment? Visit our Photo Gallery.
TITAN Immersion Coils Request For Quotation
Thanks for your interest in TITAN Immersion Coils.
Requesting a quotation is easy. Just provide the information indicated below, hit submit and your request will go directly to the TITAN Metal Finishing Equipment Team.
If you’d rather speak with TITAN, collect your information using the form below as a guide, call (805) 487-5050 or toll-free (877) 487-5050 and ask for TITAN Metal Finishing Equipment. We’d be happy to answer your questions.
For additional detail on Immersion Coils Sizing, see the Quick Reference Guide for Immersion Coils.
How else can we help you?
TITAN’s world-class team — together with leading mills and metallurgists — works to solve your most challenging corrosion, application, mechanical or thermal design issues.