“…what began as a job quite often evolves into an enduring passion…”
TITAN Metal Fabricators sets a very high standard of precision in the engineered products we manufacture. We’re proud to work with a global customer base representing some of the world’s most well-known companies.
Our engineers have strong chemical, mechanical and process systems knowledge. They’re genuinely devoted to solving the corrosion challenges of the process industries.
TITAN’s craft professionals are some of the most expert in the business. Mentoring and education at TITAN are providing the next generation of talented specialists.
Our team is comprised of problem solvers, each valued for their expertise, all collaborating to fabricate highly specialized, corrosion-resistant equipment using the most advanced alloys in the world.
TITAN’s Team shares the single thing that is the cornerstone of the company since its inception:
It’s in our DNA. It’s a trait in common among all of our people. It’s why we do what we do. And it’s what has made TITAN the genuine industry authority on manufacture of corrosion-resistant process equipment.
- Are you a recent graduate, hold a BSME or BSCE degree and would like to enter the process equipment industry?
Do you have 2-4 years sales engineering experience in a manufacturing environment?
- Are you a welding specialist skilled in sophisticated alloy materials or fitter with more than 3 years’ experience working in ASME pressure vessel fabrication?
- Do you believe in excellence without compromise?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then we invite you to consider becoming a part of TITAN’s Team. Tell us your own quality story and send it along with your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Design Engineer (US)
To Apply: Please email your résumé with a cover letter indicating which position you are interested in to: email@example.com. You may also send mail to: Human Resources, TITAN Metal Fabricators, Inc., 352 Balboa Circle, CA 93012.
DESIGN ENGINEER (US)
- Interface with customer and Project Management group.
- Meet with the customer and Project Manager to discuss the project, its requirements and time/cost constraints.
- Review/analyze job proposal, 3D Modeling with complex geometry including section views and assembly details.
- Develop flat/unfolded patterns, and CNC programs.
- Prepare calculation for vessel/heat exchanger per ASME Code, Section VIII, Division I and TEMA 9th edition.
- Prepare design and fabrication drawings using AutoCAD.
- Prepare bill of materials for projects and submit for approval.
- Update drawings 2D Fabrication per GD&T and ANSI standards & bill of materials.
- Working knowledge of welding, machining of Titanium, Zirconium, Hastelloy, Tantalum and Niobium.